MARCH 24 – COVID-19 Update
Indiana State Governor Holcomb’s office has approved that golf courses in the state may stay open at the current time under prescribed conditions. Public officials advise that exercise and fresh air are good for physical and mental health as long as social distancing can be appropriately enforced. To ensure that all golfers meet the criteria for safety in preventing the spread of Covid-19, the Indiana Golf Association has provided the following best practices. Otter Creek Golf Course will stay open for play under the following conditions:
- Walking Only – NO CARTS
- Players must call in for payment over the phone – Rate for 18-holes walking: $35
- Tee Times may be booked online OR by phone reservation
- Players must call in for payment over the phone
- All Tee Times must be booked online
- Pro Shop, Clubhouse and Range will be CLOSED
- There will be NO flags, bunker rakes, ball washers, water or restrooms available to the public on the course.
- We have inverted the cups to alleviate people
- from reaching inside for their golf balls.
- First available tee time will be 11:00 am. This is so our maintenance personnel may complete their job duties.
- All public play must be off the course by 4:00 pm
- There is ZERO contact to be made by staff with customers.
- Golfers maintain their distance from each other at all times.
- Golfers follow all hand sanitation rules as suggested by the CDC
- We ask that each of you do your part to comply with the intent of Governor Holcomb’s Stay-at-Home order by maintaining vigilance in following all suggested CDC practices; and adhering to best practices from the Indiana Golf Association so that we are part of the solution. Be safe, be careful. Enjoy your walk.
We send our best wishes to all individuals and communities that have been affected by the virus. Click HERE for the CDC’s recommended steps to prevent illness.