Welcome to the 2018 golf season at Otter Creek Golf Course on behalf of Jon Hoover, Director of
Operations. It is with such great pleasure to be back home to a facility that prides itself with history,
passion and a Robert Trent Jones, Sr layout second to none. In 2018, we host the Indiana State Amateur
Championship and the annual AJGA with top players from all over the country to our championship
layout of 27-holes.
Also new to the Otter Creek staff, Brent Downs joins the team as our new greens superintendent. Brent
makes his way to Otter through Bardstown CC in Kentucky, Big Springs CC, Vitoria National, Valhalla and
Augusta National. We our proud to have Brent on board and looking forward to some of the best course
conditions in years!
New for the 2018 season –
– Golf Shop software allowing for online tee time bookings and online purchases
– Additional customer service extending to the parking lot
– Additional vendors in the Golf Shop including Mizuno, Ping and US Kids
– Focus on the entire practice facility, turf quality, ball quality and music piped in to make your
experience more enjoyable
– Increased golf instruction / club fitting opportunities
Please make sure that you are on Otter Creek’s email list for the latest news, promotions and activities!
Book your tee times, golf packages and/or golf outings at one of the premier golf facilities in the
Jon Hoover, Director of Operations
2011 / 2015 Indiana PGA Instructor of the Year
PGA Lifetime Member