Under Safe Play Initiatives –
Like other golf courses, we have restored selective service options, including offering carts, food and beverages, and opening the driving range. Carts are available. Check-in is located on the lower level in the Golf Shop.
The restaurant will be serving food and drinks out of the restaurant, accessible through the east doors of the clubhouse.. Restrooms in the clubhouse and on the golf course, are now open. The driving range will allow 10 players at a time and is offered in reservable 30-minute slots.
As we move to 4.5:
- Flagsticks may be removed on the course while playing the hole
- Bunker rakes are placed in the bunkers
- Coolers on the golf carts are available for use
- Two golfers per golf cart (single carts are available, but will be charged a fee of $15 for the cart)
- Water coolers are NOT available on the course, please plan for hydration in other means
In order to stay open, we need to also ask for your commitment to keeping everyone safe. We ask that all players:
· Remove all personal belongings and trash from their cart
· Avoid unnecessary contact with range balls (touch only to place on tee)
· No gathering in the parking lot
· Maintain 6-foot social distancing
Golf is a great way for people to engage in health and wellness activities that remain important as our community continues to respond and adjust to COVID-19. The course is in excellent shape and Otter Creek is excited to welcome you to the fresh air, beautiful surroundings, and safe physical exercise options our courses have to offer. Stay safe Columbus all visitors and we look forward to providing you a great golfing experience.
Otter Creek GC – Director of Operations
“2011/2015 Indiana PGA Instructor of the Year”
Cell: (260) 341-4372